We need your email address and other contact details, in particular, for sending you information relating to the Incahoot Service. This includes (without limitation) the following:
1. To allow you to go ahead and register for the Incahoot Service. This includes sending an email to you to confirm your details, to give you initial information about the Incahoot Service, and to enable you to commence using the Incahoot Service.
2. To allow the automatic renewal of your user account, or the payment to you of monies owed to you under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
3. To respond to you over any queries you raise with us.
4. To give you a link to enable you to have a password resent to you if you tell us or the Website that you have forgotten it.
5. To send you information generally relevant to the Incahoot Service or Website. This may include informing you about developments or changes with the Incahoot Service (including updates to the Terms and Conditions
6. In case we have any queries concerning any aspect of your use of the Incahoot Service or the Website.
7. To allow us to keep a record of any correspondence between us, or of any reviews that you post to the Website in relation to a particular offer, product or service.
8. To ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
9. To record and track details of transactions you carry out through or via the Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
10. To collect details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web blogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
11. To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
12. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
13. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
14. To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Incahoot Service when you choose to do so.
15. To allow us or selected third parties and our suppliers to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
In the event that you win a particular competition or promotion, we may also use your name and the town or city in which you live on the Website to advertise to other users the fact that you have won and details of what you have won.
We also need to use your contact details and other information for any aspect of the Incahoot Service or Website (including, but without limitation, providing customer support, preventing or investigating prohibited activity, enforcing the Terms and Conditions aand verifying information). We also use your information to detect any fraud or Website abuses.
We may maintain your user history (such as frequency of use, data accessed and detail of data accessed) for up to six years following purchase.